Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh what a day....

had a hectic day today...sometimes, or rather most times i wonder...why is it that problems and issues have to happen at the same time? why can't they come staggered, so that we could solve them one at a time? ha ha, but all settled by the evening time. Well, will be going to sabah tomorrow for a conference. am looking forward to it as this will be my first trip to sabah. Problem is, it is going to be a very very tiring trip as I was given a transit flight, and not a direct flight. Apparently, the plane will stop at two places before landing in KK. So I leave KLIA at 6.30 in the evening, and will arrive KK about four hours later....oh what a night it will be for me...

I hate long trips...

1 comment:

Timothy Teh said...

I was misinformed. The plane only stopped at one place, Labuan. Reached KK at about 10 something, reaching the hotel (le Meridian, a beautiful, 5-star hotel) almost at about 11 p.m