Friday, September 12, 2008

Moving on....to Kampar

Oh well, the time has come for me to step down as dean of FCI in PJ, and move on to Kampar. Looking forward to this, and with sadness too that i will be "leaving" PJ. I put "leaving" in quotation marks, because i will not be away for good. I will still be around, in the university. But as one of my staff puts it, 'things will be different'...whatever the case, looking forward to my 'new' posting in Kampar....a really beautiful campus, and I wish the new dean (whoever is going to take over) the best, and I know (s)he will do a good, if not a better job, at leading the faculty.

Cheerio....

3 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

Dr. Teh, I just got to know that u own a blog!

Don't worry, Dr. Teh, u've done a terrific job after all these days and we're all lucky to have u as our supportive and understanding dean ever!

All the best in everything u do!

The new UTAR campus at Kampar is indeed marvelous.

Timothy Teh said...

Thank you. Look forward to working in Kampar 100%. :-)

Teddy Beh said...

you've done a great job Dr. Teh. I've enjoyed working with you. All the best in Kampar. ;)